Masters in Human Resource Management in the US
Many ambitious human resource management professionals fly all the way to the US for perusing their course in human resource management to this country. This is for the reason that of the profits that they achieve by perusing a master’s course of management in human resource in America. Perhaps, by perusing a course in HRM in the US you will also get an access to excellent training.
Additionally, HRM graduates from reputed American academies are as well exceedingly employable. In other respects, it can be greatly advantageous for you to complete a course of human resource management in the US. Taking into consideration, here we are gathered and tried our best to share with you a quick hand-note about enrolling a Master’s in Human Resource Management in the USA.
Why You Need to Consider Perusing a Master ‘s in Human Resource Management in US?
Below we have mentioned and discussed about what does one need to consider perusing a course of Master’s in Human Resource Management course in America:
- US features few of the major business centres internationally. Additionally, it is a prime location and serves as a home to several topmost schools of business.
- Demand for HR specialists is increasing fast in America.
- Later to completing a course of Master’s in Human Resource Management you can with no trouble obtain an admission to a doctoral degree in Human Resource Management curricula in topmost American business universities. And if you are interested in learning more regarding the finest American campuses in which you can enrol and pursue a doctoral course in human resource management program, then just feel free to communicate our finest US education consultants in University Bureau.
- On an average an HRM proficient can make approximately USD 1,00,000 annually while working in the nation.
- HRM graduates pass-outs from American campuses are extremely employable.
Read Also: Study In USA
American campuses are renowned for creating professional human resource management specialists. Moreover, several American campuses as well rank high among the topmost universities out of the country for perusing a course of Master’s in Human Resource Management. Below we have mentioned few of the topmost American academies in which you can study a course of master’s in Human Resource Management:
- Arizona State University
- Cornell University
- Chicago University
- Marquette University
- Michigan University
- New York University
- Ohio State University
- Purdue University
- Stanford University
- Texas A&M University
- The University of Illinois at Urbana
- University of Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin at Madison
The total course duration for Master’s in human resource management in the US is one year. While perusing the course you will acquire a lot of information about handling the human resource management branch of an institution. Additionally, you will also acquire a lot about service law and integrities, talent management, recruitment, labour relationships, and much more.
For perusing a Master’s in human resource management in US you need to justify certain necessities. Still, these necessities to study a course of human resource management in an American campus can fluctuate amongst campuses. Following are the necessities to attain an admission to Master’s in human resource management course in an American campus:
- An undergraduate degree
- Under-graduate score: 70
- IELTS score: 7.0
- TOEFL score: 70
- GPA score: 3.5
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of recommendation (LOR)
- Proof of funds
- Proof of accommodation
- Valid visa
- A medical certificate, and more.
Below are mentioned the necessary documents that an individual must need in order to study a course of Master’s in human resource management in the US:
- Academic records
- GPA scorecard
- IELTS scorecard
- TOEFL scorecard
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of funds
- Proof of accommodation
- Copy of passport
- Valid visa
- Medical record
- Work experience certificate
- Current photographs, and more.
Cost of Education
The total tuition fees for studying a course of Master’s in human resource management in US, can be extremely high. Based on an average, you will require approximately around USD 22,000 - 1,00,000 every year to study a course of Master’s in human resource management in the US. In addition to this, you will require approximately around USD 1000 or more for taking care of your everyday outlays in the US. Following is the tuition fee that various American campuses charge for their courses in human resource management:
- New York University: USD 78,700
- University of Chicago: USD 74,919
- Stanford University: USD 74,706
- Cornell University: USD 74,026
- University of Wisconsin at Madison: USD 73,236
- University of Michigan: USD 72,114
- Purdue University: USD 59,983
- Ohio State University: USD 57,091
- The University of Illinois at Urbana: USD 36,008
Perusing a Master’s in Human Resource Management in US can be immensely luxurious. Still, American academies proposes a lot of scholarships to scholars who aspire and think of pursuing a course of master’s in human resource management in the country. In order to turn out to be suitable for getting a scholarship to pursue a master’s in human resource management in the US you will need to meet obligatory necessities. Below here we have gathered information about the various scholarships offered for ambitious human resource management specialists in the US:
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships
- National Overseas Scholarship
- Obama Foundation Scholars Program
- PEO International Peace Scholarship for Women.
To learn more regarding the PEO International Peace Grant for Women in details, please don’t hesitate to feel free to communicate with our abroad education advisors.
If you aspire to get an education on Master’s in Human Resource Management in a foreign country then the US is the most perfect location for you to fly. The renowned American campuses offer superior human resource management training to candidates. Additionally, Master’s in Human Resource Management ex-students from American campuses are correspondingly exceedingly employable. Therefore, if you aspire to get education in human resource management then you should enrol for a course of human management it in the US.
What's Your Reaction?